Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

Mileage

12K views 39 replies 26 participants last post by  symmetrical 
#1 ·
What type of Mileage are you getting. Please include Year and Model.

#32 ·
2003 Touring - 15 - 17/mpg City, 22/mpg hwy - Approx. 58,000 miles, and I used to get 24/mpg hwy on a regular basis, but not for a few years now. I always use premium fuel, and my driving style is the same as it was when I bought the car new. The Acura dealer that services my car can't tell me why I have lost 2 mpg. Looking at some of these other posts, though, I don't feel quite so bad.

#35 ·
2003 Touring - 15 - 17/mpg City, 22/mpg hwy - Approx. 58,000 miles, and I used to get 24/mpg hwy on a regular basis, but not for a few years now. I always use premium fuel, and my driving style is the same as it was when I bought the car new. The Acura dealer that services my car can't tell me why I have lost 2 mpg. Looking at some of these other posts, though, I don't feel quite so bad.
Did they raise the ethonal level in the gas in your area? It might not be a car problem, but an EPA problem. Think about that Tuesday. :D

#38 ·
Thread is pretty dead...but thought I'd update. Now at 5,500 miles and overall life average is sitting around 19mpg according to MID. Did a 450 mile trip a week or so back and managed 22.7mpg on a single fill. MID was reporting 21.4mpg for that tank so it seems to be conservative. Pretty happy overall...only expected to average around 17mpg overall. Running 93 octane BP most of the time but sometimes will use 89 if tank is half-full.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.