Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Chicago!

Where are all the MDXer's!!!?!?? I'm starting to see MDX's all over the place, i guess they aren't using the site!!!?!? Do we need to promote this thing to get a turn out??!?!?! ...Let's get it together guys!

Keep MDXin!

·
Super Moderator
4,592 Posts
I agree with tha French Judge, Chicago!

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
Madison!

(Since no one liked my true Midwest picks... http://www.acuramdx.org/forums/showthread.php?threadid=5483)

How about Madison, it's a less inane place to drive around, and will get you Chicagoites out of the city! Maybe we can rope the dealer there into picking up lunch for all of us. (They did my first VTM change for $60, car wash to boot, and I didn't even buy it there. Good guys).

·
Registered
173 Posts
re: midwest meet

Hey guys,

Honestly I am up to meet where ever if need be, however i'd like to make it a point that i don't think it would be worth it unless we can have AT LEAST 15 MDXer's commit to the outting, etc... I know our fellow MDXer's are out there!!! Let's get it together guys!

Keep MDXin' Bretheren!

Dubbed.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Chicago works...it'll give me a chance to catch up with family as well. I pick up my MDX on Monday, June 10th!

·
Registered
671 Posts
I'd vote for Madison (Wisconsin, right?)! Let me know, I'll be coming from Florida - wouldn't mind a winter trip, but I plan to be there this summer...hmmm:cool:

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
But you LIVE in Indy! Where's that sense of free-roaming adventure that comes with the X? Caution to the winds and all that.

Hmm, for that matter, why are we meeting in the Midwest? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
102 Posts
But you don't understand, Ghost. I have put 18k miles on my MDX all in Fishers, Indiana! I am the carpool QUEEN! But I have no sense of direction outside of my home turf and I didn't buy the navi! If the meet's not in Fishers I promise, I'll never find my way there! I guess I could take a cab!

·
Premium Member
5,255 Posts
Cab could get expensive. Rates here are $2.30 at startup, then .30 for each additional 1/6 mile, and .30 for every idle minute.

:D <~~~ ex-cabby

·
Registered
47 Posts
John Kreeger said:
St. Louis, Kansas City, Nashville (is that in the mid-west?), Springfield, MO
You know, if we did Springfield, MO it'd be close to the Ozarks. Now, that would be a fantastic vacation spot and I'd think there would be some good SUV roads around.

Of course, since I'm in Memphis (okay, so that's really Mid-South), I also have to vote for a visit to the land of the Blues and Elvis. I'm a mid-westerner by heart, so anyplace sounds good if not too far. Gotta work sometime, you know.

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
debrockman said:
But you don't understand, Ghost. I have put 18k miles on my MDX all in Fishers, Indiana! I am the carpool QUEEN! But I have no sense of direction outside of my home turf and I didn't buy the navi! If the meet's not in Fishers I promise, I'll never find my way there! I guess I could take a cab!
ghost,
The real reason that debrockman doesn't want to come to Chicago or Wisconsin is we now require Hoosiers to show passports at our toll booths!:D :D

·
Registered
102 Posts
The real reason THIS hoosier can't come to Wisconsin or Chicago is that she is a WIMP and flies anywhere outside of Indiana. That's pretty bad when you're more afraid to drive than FLY these days. That says something about my driving history!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts