Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello so I have a 2012 acura mdx advance package (Canadian MDX which AC is in Celsius and has headlight washers is only difference lol) with about 97k miles on it. I bought it a little over a year ago used here in the US. I have all the features that acura offered that year including BSI, ACC, CMBS, etc. My problem I'm having is when you activate cruise control or anything that's suppose to display on the MID like turn on or off BSI, or select comfort or sport mode for ADS Nothing displays at all. So I can deactivate BSI and it will turn off but doesn't tell me if it is off or on which is annoying. For the ACC I click main and then set the cruise and the ACC works but keeps me 3 insanely far away without any option on the MID to decrease the distance. CMBS isn't even on it seems like either. Now I'm pretty tech savvy and very mechanical inclined so I've checked fuses and all but for the life of me can't figure out why it won't display anything? I've read every forum and read acura guides and things as well. I'm about to go on a 1600 mile round trip so I would love to have normal cruise control instead of ACC keeping me so far away. Cleaned the sensor thing on grill to. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated! Please and thank you.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hello so I have a 2012 acura mdx advance package (Canadian MDX which AC is in Celsius and has headlight washers is only difference lol) with about 97k miles on it. I bought it a little over a year ago used here in the US. I have all the features that acura offered that year including BSI, ACC, CMBS, etc. My problem I'm having is when you activate cruise control or anything that's suppose to display on the MID like turn on or off BSI, or select comfort or sport mode for ADS Nothing displays at all. So I can deactivate BSI and it will turn off but doesn't tell me if it is off or on which is annoying. For the ACC I click main and then set the cruise and the ACC works but keeps me 3 insanely far away without any option on the MID to decrease the distance. CMBS isn't even on it seems like either. Now I'm pretty tech savvy and very mechanical inclined so I've checked fuses and all but for the life of me can't figure out why it won't display anything? I've read every forum and read acura guides and things as well. I'm about to go on a 1600 mile round trip so I would love to have normal cruise control instead of ACC keeping me so far away. Cleaned the sensor thing on grill to. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated! Please and thank you.
Bump

1 - 2 of 2 Posts