Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought these tires for our 2003 MDX and really like them. I think they ride great and I can't tell of any road noise from them. The handle well. Unfortunately we're in a drought so I can't give wet traction experience. I am biased, I have Michelin tires on all of our other three vehicles and always have.

·
Registered
50 Posts
abyars, are you able to provide an update on how these tires are performing? Anyone else with these, please feel free to comment. I'm looking at both the Premier LTX and the Defender LTX M/S. I like the deeper tread on the Defender, but it's at least 5 pounds heavier than the Premier, and I fear that will make it ride more like a truck tire.

It sounds like the ride is good, though...any commentary on the Defender LTX M/S is welcome.

Thanks.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
great

abyars, are you able to provide an update on how these tires are performing? Anyone else with these, please feel free to comment. I'm looking at both the Premier LTX and the Defender LTX M/S. I like the deeper tread on the Defender, but it's at least 5 pounds heavier than the Premier, and I fear that will make it ride more like a truck tire.

It sounds like the ride is good, though...any commentary on the Defender LTX M/S is welcome.

Thanks.

I have about 3,000 miles on the Defender LTX M/S and I really like them. They handle well wet or dry. I went through some light mud and they did well. I think the ride is very comfortable and the handling is very good. They are quiet. I have a Expedition with LTX M/S, good tires but they don't ride as well as these Defender LTX M/S do.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts