Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
2,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw the last hour of the interview last night, what a total freak.

Anyone want to sent their kids over for a sleepover with a 44 year old man?

:14: :28:

·
Registered
6,348 Posts
I concur. Freak!!! He gives me the willies. :13:

·
Registered
70 Posts
THRILLER !!!!!:32: :bonk: :headshake :1pat:

·
Registered
2,738 Posts
phins2rt said:
I concur. Freak!!! He gives me the willies. :13:
He's not getting near my willie:14:
Never watched it, figured it would be a waste of time.

·
Registered
24 Posts
check yourself

What do you expect from Michael Jackson? First of all it's not normal for someone to have the sleep overs with kids as he does. But the media I think blows it up bigger than it really is. Michael Jackson is bigger than big and people are always going to have their opinion. Whether he's right or wrong your opinion is just like assholes everyones got one. And really it doesn't matter what we think. We need to come together as people. Were getting ready for war and all we can think of is tearing down each other. That why were in alot of the situations were in because we don't focus long enough on the issues at hand. No we havn't forgotten about SEPT 11, but realize that it can happen any given day. So lets try to support one another sometime. I not saying let support wrong doing but theres more to talk about than what Michael Jackson does at his home. We need to stay focused.:3:

·
Registered
449 Posts
Freak!, that is all I have to say. :eek:

·
Registered
11,138 Posts
Freak, his father really screwed him up as a kid, and it has now carried over to his adult life. He needs some serious professional help!

·
Registered
6,348 Posts
Hopefully he doesn't screw up his kids along the way! Of course with the names he has given them, it may already be too late!!

·
Registered
2,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
what a freak........

Just Beat It, Beat It.

:2:

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
Hi All:

___Although I did not see the show (I was heading to work :(), I did hear plenty of commentary from the various talking heads on the radio. It sounds like he is disturbed in more ways to one but most of his issues are his own business. The one caveat is having children come over for an overnight sleep over. I don’t really care if he wants to look like a 15 year old Dianna Ross, if he has the money to do it, more power to him. It is when he involves others children in his fantasy worlds that gets to me. Hopefully he has learned from the many commentaries that his life style may be acceptable but messing with others children is absolutely not. At least that is what I hope he receives from all the publicity/controversy.

___Good Luck

___Wayne R. Gerdes
___Hunt Club Farms Landscaping Ltd.
___[email protected]

·
Registered
43 Posts
I'm gonna play Custer and take the hits for this, but in addition to feeling immensly sorry for him, I seemed to understand where he was coming from.

First thing that makes me empathize with him is: he's been like royalty since he was 10. He never had a normal life. He never had to balance a checkbook or answer to anyone.

7 suites at the 4 Seasons in Vegas. Spending over 2 million at an antique shop. Owning a mini 6 Flags. It's obvious he's not in the same world as me.

He's obsessed with the idea of staying young, and holding on to the carefree perspective kids enjoy. He's totally non sexual and likes doing crap I grew out of years ago because of, in my opinion, the expectations of society and burden responsibility places on you.

If I had his bank, the emotional scars from a demanding father, and a world of yes-people who shielded me from any real criticizm, who knows how boingo I'd be. Who knows what 'direction' I would head with no guardrails.

For whatever weight my opinion holds on this useless topic, I think the guy is harmless and is trying to dedicate his life (for whatever selfesh AND giving reason) to making the lives of less fortunate children a little better. If he wants to play sleepover and have a milk and cookie party, so be it. He's showing love and companionship to kids who may not get any.

He just won't be doing it with my kid.

PS: I CAN'T wait till his kids are in their 20's. They are going to rebel, act out, and be the topics of tabloids like you've never seen. I feel most sorry for them.

·
Registered
8,866 Posts
Sleeping with children. . . very disturbing

·
Registered
2,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I thought this was a good useless topic for a Friday.

My 5 yr. old said it best " I like the music, but he looks scary"

also my kid was taken back by the dangling the baby scene,

and ask if he was going to throw the baby.

OK, he's a moron too.

Everyone, to a certain extent, had pressure on them as a kid, only not in the public eye, we turned out OK, I guess, give me a break, give me his dough, and the only difference would be that I would have a MDX in all five or so colors.

:2:

·
Registered
267 Posts
I didn't watch the special but I did hear several sound bytes on my morning drive. Someone on ET said it best: he's a perennial 12 year old in a 44 year old's body.

I think it's all very sad, but what I think is sadder still is that parents allow their children to be put in compromising (even if it is innocent) positions with him, just becaue he's famous.

Where are the parents?!!!
(I'm including in this statement the women who bore children for him, and then decided money was more important than motherhood, too.) :(

·
Registered
671 Posts
I watched and listened to most of the special and was entertained, saddened, and horrified. It was pretty darn good TV! If any of you think he really cares for his own kids (if they are in fact his own kids) think about two segments from the special (no, I'm not going to mention the dangling baby segment) -- first, look at the way he tried to feed the young child. Very rough, not at all like a man who has ever done that before. He tried to feed that kid for the cameras! That poor child was scared - look at his eyes throught he veil. Second, remember the zoo scene? He wasn't the least bit concerned for his child, he was truly excited and emotional about the situation with the press. His child came last, his own personal gratification came first. This is not a man who knows how to be a parent; this is not a man who should be allowed to be a parent. Weep for his children and pray he doesn't totally **** them up!

·
Registered
213 Posts
I wonder what would happen if we input "Neverland" into the MDX Nav system?

·
Registered
700 Posts
Ignore the dude...

He does this crap for attention. If everyone would quite talking, writing, and putting his face on TV, he's stop acting like a complete and total [email protected]

Since he can't make and sell records anymore what better way to keep his name in front of people?

-Jerk.

-Greg

1 - 20 of 67 Posts