Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently bought a 2004 touring MDX with 133,000 miles on it and the seat memory buttons don't work. They light up when the headlights are on, but when I follow the owner's manual, there is no beeping and the buttons don't do anything. The mirrors and seats adjust just fine, but the memory buttons don't do anything. Any recommendations?

·
Registered
278 Posts
Are you using one of the original key fobs? When I got my mdx it came with 2 keys, one was "driver 1" the other was like a third fob and would not work with the seat memory or gps address etc.. I had to follow the reprogram producer so it will know both fobs as "driver 1" and "driver 2"

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I only received one fob, and it says number 2 on it regarding seat memory... I tried pushing both unlock and lock together to unlink it, but nothing happened.

In fact, when I unlock the car with that fob, nothing about the seat changes no matter how much is was moved by whoever drove last (my wife, my dad or me).

·
Registered
267 Posts
As far as I know, the 1 and the 2 on the Fobs are for the original car. They aren't any different when pairing to a new car, the #1 and #2 are just stickers.

For ahamaywine : Your fob isn't linked to the seats, trying linking them first.

·
Registered
278 Posts
I know this sounds silly but have you tried moving the seat a little in every position/button and then try and set it. Seems to "reset" the memory on mine.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
As far as I know, the 1 and the 2 on the Fobs are for the original car. They aren't any different when pairing to a new car, the #1 and #2 are just stickers.

I have tried. :/ Thanks though. Anyone know which fuses I should check?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

I have tried. :/ Thanks though. Anyone know which fuses I should check?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts