Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The memory seat on my MDX stopped working. Actually, it moves, but doesn't go back to the pre-set memory. Everytime I hit the Memory 2, the seat slides back, but when I hit the Memory 1, it doesn't return. When I hit Memory 2 again, it slides back again. The mirrors however set to the right memory locations. Didn't see any posts with this problem. I talked to the dealer and he told me that problems with memory seats are very rare .... have an appointment on July 31.

·
Registered
392 Posts
GCK said:
The memory seat on my MDX stopped working. Actually, it moves, but doesn't go back to the pre-set memory. Everytime I hit the Memory 2, the seat slides back, but when I hit the Memory 1, it doesn't return. When I hit Memory 2 again, it slides back again. The mirrors however set to the right memory locations. Didn't see any posts with this problem. I talked to the dealer and he told me that problems with memory seats are very rare .... have an appointment on July 31.
I assume you tried "memo" and resetting the memory for position 1, etc? Hope it works. I never realized how great the memory seat would be, but I love it, as does my better and shorter half!:cool:

·
Registered
107 Posts
Just discovered that the seat memory, doesn't work, never has in 20K. Being the sole driver, it doesn't much matter.
Questioned the 1 and 3 beeps that I read about and never heard, in a post, many months ago but nobody was kind enough to follow up.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dropped off the car last Friday with the dealer. He told me that the microswitch in the seat mechanicsm was not working. It has to be replaced. The part is expected to arrive on Monday and hopefully, it will be fixed.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts