Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
681 Posts
Go to the user control panel and change it to whatever you like. It is the top left button.

Enjoy,

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
But if you want to stay with the program, you will lose your Juniorhood at 30 posts! You become Senior at 100, and then other stuff happens from there. Of course, the site has no way of tracking post quality.... ;)

·
Registered
6,531 Posts
Quality is in the ...

... eyes of the bereader. Or is that beauty before brawn; I never was much good at meataphors. Maybe its because of the beauty:D

·
Registered
925 Posts
Post Quality... Hmm....

·
Registered
6,531 Posts
I am a good youth coach ...

... however my personal mantra (I do not teach this!) when I was playing was its not whether you win or lose but how much playing time you get:D

So is it quality of posts :cool: or quantity:eek:

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
ghm..........looks like you're going for quantity lol!!

I know mine aren't quality - since my typing skills leave a lot to be desired........

·
Registered
3,218 Posts
Re: I must be an idiot -

sstuckey said:
Where is it under "user cp"? In the "edit profile" area?
Not always the easiest to find ...

Please click "User CP".

Then please click "Edit Profile".

It is down the page with the caption "Custom User Text:"

Enjoy!

·
Registered
81 Posts
actually, its not there anymore

i think the admins took it down because too many people weer using wacky titles :p

·
Registered
681 Posts
It is still there. I just test it. Try again.

·
Registered
81 Posts
still dont see an option. I see everything else such as icq num, aol messenger handle, etc but no custom user title or anything like that.

·
Registered
3,761 Posts
-=Ice-T=- said:
still dont see an option. I see everything else such as icq num, aol messenger handle, etc but no custom user title or anything like that.
You're on the right screen. It's underneath the Signature and Birthdate lines and says "Custom User Text".

If it isn't there, maybe there's a post threshhold you have to hit for it to be enabled :confused:

·
Registered
44 Posts
-=Ice-T=- said:

Maybe you should use your mad html skillz.......

1 - 20 of 25 Posts