Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys

Heard from Megan racing and they are very interested in developing a cat-back exhaust for us. These guys have been manufacturing exhausts, coilovers, etc for years on Honda/Acuras as well as other makes. They said that all they need is a donor truck to come in so they can fab one. Any of you guys from southern California able to do it? They are located in La Puente, CA 91744. They told me to gather interested parties.

Here is their website.

Megan Racing

Our contact from there is James. [email protected]

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
401 Posts
Here's my response from James:

It would take anywhere from 4 hours to 2 days depending on the way the car is setup.

James Lee

489 Yorbita Road
La Puente, CA 91744

Office Hours
Monday - Friday 8:30am-6:00pm
General Phone : +1 (626)581-0988
Wholesale Fax : +1 (626)581-4332

Unfortunately, my MDX is my DD, so I can't leave it at the shop without replacement transportation.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If I was in the CA area I would def do it.

Princelybug.....Thanks for trying. Appreciate it!

·
Registered
64 Posts
I dunno man, we pretty much feel that a cat-back is going to be pretty noisy. We already have the rear section made and totally could do a center section. Of course it isn't going to be made or sold as cheap as Megan stuff, maybe that makes a difference.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Sorry to bring this old thread back from the dead but we need something. Don't care who makes it and pricing isn't a huge deal. I love my MDX but it has no exhaust note and that's my only issue with it. Exhaust for my old RDX was what $1200+?

Get something made that sounds great and people will buy it.

I'd assume most everyone would want a catback so we don't have to cut our stock exhaust up though. Let me know if something gets made and count me in.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Because some of us like some grunt when you hit the gas! 300hp V6 under the hood and it sounds like a Prius. Just saying we need something.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Bringing back the dead..Any updates with this?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Any word??? Is this dead?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts