Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought y'all might like to see what a $95 bug guard and a$59 set of lights can do for your looks!

There are just one too many silver X's in my little town so I had to get a different look!

Thanks to Tim at H/A World for a great find on the bug guard!

·
Super Moderator
4,592 Posts
um where :)

·
Super Moderator
4,592 Posts
We are ready for the unveiling when you are;)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Whoops!

Sorry 'bout that! The file was TOO BIG! If this one is blank I did not make it small enough yet!

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
4,592 Posts
very cool!
Do you notice little if any bug commiting suicide on your windshield? I took a small drive with my wife and child and holy smokes dead bugs galore!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Driving Light wiring...

:rolleyes: That's actually a WIP as I first went to wire the realy to go on with the hibeams but was getting voltage through the highbeam circuit even with the low beams on. I know it does not make sense but I had the volt meter on it! So, next warm day I will run a single wire to energize the driving light relay through the firewall and connect it right off the switch on the steering column. I will most likely put a cutout switch on the dash but normal operation will be only on with the highbeams.

Until then I think they look cool and don't care that I can "light'm up". The are the Hella FF50. $59 and non of that cheap colored stuff, nice clear glass and bulbs!

Attachments

·
Registered
92 Posts
Take more pics

I would like to see a pic with the lights turned on can you take one and post it.

·
Registered
82 Posts
You know what's funny? The FF50s, because they use H7 bulbs, will end up putting out more lumens (and at a higher colour temperature) than the MDX's headlamps!

·
Registered
6,809 Posts
did you have to drill holes to mount? like to see pics of all lights on at night!

·
Registered
6,809 Posts
Re: Whoops!

taschroth said:
Sorry 'bout that! The file was TOO BIG! If this one is blank I did not make it small enough yet!
How do you wax and clean under the hood protector?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts