Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Thanks for the tip

Thanks for the tip rvehock
I want to setup my X with a set of nice summer tires and another set of stk wheels would by just fine for that. Thanks again, Harry

·
Registered
206 Posts
Touring wheel auction update

The auction closed yesterday after I retracted my bid. The reson being the info on the touring wheels was misleading. There retail value was listed as over $2000.00. Factory list price is $1200.00 and my dealer offered me a set for $1100. The seller has relisted this item with the correct MSRP and I think some one could get a real good deal.
If the winner just wants to keep one to have a full size spair, I will buy one
for my spair and I am quite sure others in this group will buy the rest.
Remember full list price is $300.00 per wheel and your dealer would likely only charge you about $275.00
Hope this helps someone Harry

·
Registered
595 Posts
AWW..

WISH THEY ONLY AUCTION ONE OR TWO AT A TIME..

ALL 4 IS ... TOO MUCH.. ONLY NEED ONE OR TWO..

SIGH

BESIDES.. WHERE'S THE TIRES?!?!?

:confused:

TYP

·
Registered
17 Posts
Won't Split the Set

For what it's worth, I contacted the seller to ask if he'd consider splitting up the set of four. I told him I was only interested in one, as I wanted a full-sized spare. He said, "nope."

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hi, Guys:

Now I got 3 Acura OEM Tour Rims for sell. They got about 500 miles on them, very clean surface. The center cap which cost about $10 is also included.

You can get either michelin or goodyear tire from Tim, Costco or Tirerack.com to make a nice full size spare for both 2001 & 2002.

I will sell it for $145 plus shipping to cover my cost. It will be shipped from zip 90717, 30 lbs, 20x20x10.

Anybody interested, please e-mail me [email protected]

I accept ebay payment, so you can pay by credit card or use your checking account.

First come first serve.

KC

Attachments

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
kc ... What City n State are you in ... Steven

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
Thanks ... who said "better late than never"? :(

1 - 11 of 11 Posts