Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Administrator
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think it's time I make some MDX t-shirts. But instead of just putting acuramdx.org on it, I'd like something different/funny/smart. So, I thought, why not consult with the funnies/smartest group of folk - you :18:! The best idea of course gets a <b>free t-shirt</b> :4:

Some rules. I'm looking for something simple. Just a short sentence and maybe a graphic. Could span the front and the back. For example, "What a Bagel" franchise has t-shirts with "What a ..." in the front and "Bagel" with a little bagel graphic on the back. I'd like it to be humorous :eek:. MDX should be part of the message, but not Acura (for obvious reasons).

I have some ideas, but want to hear yours!!!

Thanks!

admin.

·
Registered
671 Posts
Front: What do all me want, but women get?
Back: MDX

·
Registered
17 Posts
Sounds great! I'd love to get one.

I can't do much in the graphics department, but i'll try with words:

How about:

Top 10 reasons I drive an MDX??

Gig'Em Aggies! :)

-Mark

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Not good with graphic design, but try this..........

Front: which X you love?
Back: My MDX.

- JTM

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
How about this?

Have the MDX pic in the front or in the back. Maybe add "Acura MDX" below the X pic.

Attachments

·
Registered
17 Posts
Embroidery

I am an embroider, so if you decide on something I can due the design and embroider on a garment. I can also supply you with the garments at great prices. Let me know.

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Text only version of equation is also an option

M3

+

Dodge Caravan

+

X5

=

MDX

Maybe someone can think of a better D, because it says "Dodge".

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
If we can legally use it, the actual MDX logo (as on the liftgate) should be on the shirt. FYI, the classical radio station that I work for (theclassicalstation.org) uses Hanes Beefy T's for all of their logo shirts, and are very pleased with the quality and cost.

·
Registered
108 Posts
T shirt

Front: I get it nightly:rolleyes:

Back: The MDX:2:

·
Registered
53 Posts
Would love to get an MDX shirt - some great ideas there! I like the _ _ X sort of idea myself. I enjoy rap music and a popular artist now is DMX so I was trying to thing of some kind of play on words from his music. That would probably not be too popular with much of the crowd here however! Also like the picture of sports car combined with SUV photos - maybe some kind of fade in...

·
Registered
671 Posts
Something simple like one of these

Attachments

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Here Is An IDEA

I have a friend who is an embroiderer. I can get high quality cotton polos (collar shirts) with a custom logo stitched into the breast for a little over $10 ! Stitched is better then printed because it lasts, wears, and look better then print. I have been emailing this idea to the website without a reply for some time now. I did all the footwork and was about to give. I was thinking of the "AcuraMDX.Org" icon stretched out to about 2" by 3" on the breast composed of blue, yellow, black and white. Of course I would need permission. Part of the profits would go to the website and the rest to cover all costs.:1:

·
Registered
359 Posts
Manus,
I like your idea the best. More usefull than a tshirt and I much prefer stitched.

Just putting the ol' www.acuramdx.org would even be good. Can't think of anything cute now though.

What do you others think??

1 - 20 of 32 Posts