Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A while back there was a discussion about the lack of radio display information on the screen. Well, yesterday my MDX went into the shop for a bunch of work including the latest recall and to replace the display. They did not have a X for me so I got a RDX. Nice car, but..... let me tell you the radio display on this thing is so crowded with crap its nearly impossible to make a selection without pulling over to do it. Its way too full of stuff I hate it. The most interesting thing is this is tue same model year as my MDX, but the radio is totally different. Moat of the other controls are the same its just interesting that Acura choose to mix up the radios.

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
I've had a few 19 RDX loaners and there is A LOT of data contained within the info-tainment screen and M.I.D. area. Little bit of a learning curve and time to get comfortable with the display. It also took some time to get comfortable to the touch pad and navigate the different screens. I never had an issue with the 2nd Gen MDX center console buttons or the 3rd Gen dual screen set up.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts