Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am shopping for a silver/black MDX in the touring package. How much should I be able to get this for in the NC area?

·
Registered
238 Posts
It sounds odd to say... but MSRP is considered a "good deal" for these vehicles in my area! Many dealers are also adding forced options at inflated prices while others are simply jacking up the price. It's not as bad as last year, and depending on your area there may be one or two dealerships that will treat you fairly and "only" charge MSRP. I have heard of a couple of people getting some minor freebies thrown in, but haven't seen alot of budging on the price.

Having said all that, I still feel that MSRP is a fair price for this SUV. I paid more for my Lexus RX300 and it doesn't have Navigation.

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
East Coast, West Coast, points in between...

Despite the "tech carnage' folks in Silly Con Valley seem to still have plenty of cash...

Many folks have reported FAR better supplies of 'unspoken for' MDX on dealer lots. Everywhere from TN to San Diego to Chicago...

I would NOT be surprised to get an MDX in NC for a few hundred below MSRP...

·
Registered
238 Posts
You might try checking out this thread. It appears most folks (not just us rich folks in Silicon Valley) are still paying MSRP with no forced options. Deals seem to be rare no matter where you live. ;)

·
Registered
671 Posts
Rumors in Florida say that MSRP is still a good deal.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
At one dealer, I have been quoted $500 under MSRP for a 2003 model (September production, delivery in late September or October)

At another dealer I was quoted MRSP for a 2002, giving me first dibs on the next silver that comes in (30-90) days.

jeez. No-one in NC seems to have MDX's on the lot that aren't already sold. :(

·
Super Moderator
1,797 Posts
Most Acura dealers have their MDX pre-order or there is a waiting list for it.

In my area, it is MSRP for this SUV, but you can ask them to give you some free accessories.

Good luck on your search.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts