Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

Interest in mdx.org tees and stickers

• I would definitely buy a tee or sticker to support the site.

Votes: 57 77.0%
  • No way. I wouldn't be caught dead wearing a tee or putting a sticker on my MDX.

Votes: 17 23.0%

• Total voters
41 - 54 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Just placed an order for a sticker! Can't wait to get it: white sticker on AWP should look go-o-o-od.
Ah, just when I thought I overcame my addiction to this site...

:rolleyes:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Bought the sticker and paid for with paypal, June 10. Still have not received the sticker. How long does it take to get it?

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
Not feeling the choice of the shirt nor the design (front & back) itself. I'll pass. In any case, I would buy a BLANK one (upon availability) just to show support.

·
Premium Member
3,913 Posts
I can't believe I never posted my pic here. Sorry...:( It was in my gallery though. It looks dated now that the new gen is out.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,913 Posts
There's a story as to why I placed the sticker there. My rear quarter glass shattered mysteriously one day. These pics were taken soon after and before I added HIDs and swapped to the 04 style tails. The OEM sepraration net I bought from another member here (which I rarely use now that I have invisible fence in our newer house), can be seen through the replacement glass.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
4,592 Posts
Hi! I'm new to the forum and I'd like to know where can I order my sticker and my shirt? Thanks! have a fun day with your X! ;)

Actually neither since these haven't been made in a long time.

·
Premium Member
3,913 Posts
When i signed up as Lifetime Member when ownership changed hands, I did receive stickers. Not sure if they're still available.

·
Premium Member
3,913 Posts
Yes the sticker is mdxers.org

41 - 54 of 54 Posts