Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

Interest in mdx.org tees and stickers

• I would definitely buy a tee or sticker to support the site.

Votes: 57 77.0%
  • No way. I wouldn't be caught dead wearing a tee or putting a sticker on my MDX.

Votes: 17 23.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a message from admin to see if I would make mdx.org tees and stickers. They would look similar to the hp.org tees and sticker. Here's what the hp.org tees and stickers look like.

http://www.hondapilot.org/store.php

Note that part of the cost will go to support mdx.org

Checking to see how many of you are interested.

·
Super Moderator
4,592 Posts
already bought a sticker eons ago, would be intersted in a shirt.

·
Registered
8,866 Posts
I'll take one black XL please. . .

·
Registered
277 Posts
Still waiting for sticker ordered 3/6/05

Daniel,

I'm interested in a t-shirt, but I'm still waiting for delivery of the sticker I ordered on 3/6/05.

vincent

·
Registered
4,358 Posts
Don't put stickers of any type on my vehicles. Do not wear T Shirts with writing on them. Now I would buy some golf Ts. A good quality golf/polo shirt if the writing is very, very small.

If the site needs money then how about a subscription fee. There is a boating site I use that charges $19.95 per year to access a special forum on that site.

G

·
Registered
11,137 Posts
G. COLTON said:
Don't put stickers of any type on my vehicles. Do not wear T Shirts with writing on them. Now I would buy some golf Ts. A good quality golf/polo shirt if the writing is very, very small.

If the site needs money then how about a subscription fee. There is a boating site I use that charges $19.95 per year to access a special forum on that site.

G
You can contribute by hitting the Contribute Link on the top of the Home Page. For those of us that have done so, we have a "Contributor" label underneath our User Name.

·
Registered
284 Posts
EXCALIBUR said:
wwong,

Q: How about a high-quality polo shirt?:confused:

This kind of writing will look cheap on good quality polo shirt. For that kind of garment you need an embroidery... I like it on the T-shirt though!...
How about a combo deal, with a few bucks off, when you buy a polo and a sticker? I could go for both!
:cool:

BTW: I was on dealership yesterday and they sell good quality polo **** with Acura embroidery on it - $50. I think for $50 I better off with Ralph Lauren polo. But for $12 why not wear a T?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Sizes will range from S, M, L, XL, and XXL.
I can get XXXL and XXXXL. PM me if plan the order the XXXL or XXXXL. They will also cost an extra $2

·
Registered
2,738 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
We would be interested in the shirt possibly- will you have ladies' sizes- why wife's on the petite side and she drowns in a size small mens.

:cool:

1 - 20 of 54 Posts