Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently found this site and can't believe the wealth of information. I think I'm going to take the week off and read through all the posts.

I ordered my MDX yesterday and can not wait until it comes in --- MBP/Touring/Navi.

I ordered it from Heart Acura in Wappingers Falls, NY. What a pleasure to deal with these people. I also bought a TL Type-S from them in August.

I was thinking about getting the fender flares.......anyone have any thoughts as to how the gray looks with the MBP? I wish they matched the color of the vehicle. If anyone has any pictures of the MBP with the flares that would be really helpful.

Thanks......and what a great site.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Welcome to the site!!!

I have found the site very useful my self (before and after the purchase)!!!

Let us know when your X arrives...

:)

·
Registered
3,761 Posts
Consigliere said:
I was thinking about getting the fender flares.......anyone have any thoughts as to how the gray looks with the MBP?
Yea -- :16:

Get them painted to match. After your week off, you'll find that the vast majority of us order our gear from Tim: www.hondacuraworld.com

Best prices & service, blah blah blah. He can paint your flares to match.

Welcome to the site.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Welcome! Great color choice, too!:4:

I totally agree with TheWorm, get the flares painted to match!

·
Registered
1,589 Posts

·
Registered
8,866 Posts
Congratulations, everything and anything you wanted to know about the X is here

·
Registered
10,544 Posts
Welcome and congratulations Consigliere... You wouln't happen to know our fellow member buhmabee, would you?
:D

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Even with having to pay tax (you are located in NY), Tim's prices are still wayyyyy below the dealer and the satisfaction of installing yourself is worth alot too.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the advise on the fender flares. I e-mailed Tim today and he got right back to me. Nothing like fast service.

One question before I place the order....how does the paint hold up? I understand its tricky to paint the flares (thats what the dealer said anyway).

Also, I'm a little confused about the placement of the cd changer. With the Nav is it in the dash or under the seat. I understand with the RES its under the seat to make room for the dvd.

Mdxxxx------

I don't know buhmabee (at least not by that name)......is he (or she) from my neighborhood?

·
Registered
10,544 Posts
Consigliere said:
...Mdxxxx------

I don't know buhmabee (at least not by that name)......is he (or she) from my neighborhood?
Maybe... Do a search on his posts and you'll see what I mean... He's seems to be a nice 'protective' kind of guy Consigliere... BTW he is from NY :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts