Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys so I bought a new truck, well new to me, 2003 Silverado, and I am giving my mdx to my sister. The thing about the X I'll miss the most is the navigation. Is there any way I could go and buy an oem unit and be able to install it in my truck? Is there any other Navigstion system similar to the one in the X?

·
Registered
202 Posts
Damn dude your mdx was nice as hell! Why did you switch to a truck? And why not have both? To be honest, I would get a aftermarket radio like the Appradio 3 by Pioneer. I also bought a back up camera and installed that too. It's great because it uses your phones GPS and that is always up to date with no yearly fee unlock the stock Navi's that come with cars. I have a iPhone so Apple Carplay is amazing, it also supports Android. You can also get a hdmi cable and a hdmi to iPhone converter and what ever is on your phone, shows on your screen.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I'm going to miss it just my sister needs a new car and I was itching for a new truck since I sold my 69 c10 Just want something I can work on a lot you know. Yeah I'll have to check out that system thanks for the suggestion.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Dude your X is a beauty man, keep it, get her a car for like 4-5 grand. Trucks are cool and all, but I only like the newer ones, more luxurious.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts