Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

Mdx @ Invoice

3K views 14 replies 10 participants last post by  arrow 
#1 ·
does anyone know where i can get the invoice price for the mdx and print it out for the dealer... and even more important has anyone paid below sticker for thier MDX...

thanks

MyMDXistheBest

#3 ·
Try Edmond's

There have been a handful who've gotten price reductions (~ $500); but not enough to be a bargaining point.

There have been many more who've gotten free stuff; enough to say that its a good possibility if you ask.

#4 ·
you could find the invoice price from http://www.kbb.com (kelly blue book online)

But it doesn't have invoice price for the parts/accessories.

- JTM

#7 ·
Where are you? ...

... do you have more than one dealer to choose from? Many have driven out of state to get theirs!

I paid MSRP w/ no forced options:
Free Cargo stuff (net & cover)
Free Wheel locks and Rear Flaps
Free key chains and free scale model MDX:cool:
Free Roof channel covers to remove rack
Free touch up paint
Free Vehicle Protection Plan
Free: 2-Years/24,000mile factory recommended maintenance:29:
Dealer cost for tint and pin-stripes

#9 ·
you can also find invoice price at www.carsdirect.com .. i think they offer a nice "comparison" feature where you can see item by item comparsion of vehicles.

i, too, have been waiting to get a MDX and the best price (as far as $ goes, not counting free accessories) i've read on this website is here:

http://acuramdx.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=59462#post59462

at the bottom of the page is arrow's posting with $1200 off msrp.

#11 ·
Like others, I got mine for a slight discount and free options. I too feel like I got a good deal considering the over MSRP/force options that I hear about still.

#12 ·
Please let me know how Castle is -- I live in West Chester, PA and will be looking to buy within the next three-four months... Have heard that Castle is pretty good, and often times will throw in free maintenance for warranty. Have you also shopped the Acura dealership in WC? Have heard mixed things about them.

#13 ·
with the pilot coming out, Nobody should be willing to pay above MSRP for a 'X. Just tell the dealer, u would rather buy a Land Rover Disco II(the most unreliable SUV) before u pay over sticker for anything!!!:3:

The avg. acura dealer makes $4000-6000 on every 'X they sell. I think that is plenty of profit.

#14 ·
so far its been good... im paying msrp for the a wht/saddle touring(37,000) ... @ castle they give free oil changes with filter if you buy from them and a car wash... the person i'm dealing with said he will try to get me some free extras ... but nothing confirmed yet... but the thing that is bugging me he keep on pushing that navi on me.... because they got 1 coming in @ the end of the month... so right now i have my name next to 2 mdx's ... but the difference in price may not mean anything for the navi seeing that im leasing it for the 1st 24 months... then im going to finance it or i might get gready and make some money off of it...cause i know there will be a big difference between retail and my residual after 24 months... which i really doubt i'll sell it....

#15 ·
Yea, I was able to get around $1200 off MRSP :2:

Don't know why, the dealer only had four MDX's in and three where already pre-sold. The last one they had was loaded, I sensed the Saleguy was hungry so I did a lot of negoations. Over two days I got the price down and had them throw in some extras. Worked out, I was not planing to buy that quickly was just test driving the MDX while I was in Houston., however with the option to get it at this price.. I went ahead and made the deal.

I did have a lot of cards with me, like already had finiancing setup, already had my trade in sold.

Good luck, don't just buy one. I took me six months of looking to decide on the MDX. I was not going to make a buy and have that screwed felling, no matter how much I like the Vehicle. You too can make a good deal. Talk to all the dealers in your area. Play them off against each other. Rember their are winner and loser in a sale, don't buy if you fell you are the loser, walk first. Plus walking is a good options I walked on this sell as a tool to get a better price.

My the force be with you:1:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.