Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was at my local Acura Dealer today and he quoted me the following for a 2002 MDX Touring Model:

For July Delivery
Term = 48 months
Price = $37800
Money Factor = .00310
Residual = 57% of MSRP or $21546
Miles per year = 12K
Money Down = $400
Will roll tax, tiltle, and license into lease ($2600)
No Security Deposit
No Acquisition Fee
Documentation Fee = $75
Monthly rate = $567.64

Is this a good deal or close to one? I checked the leasecompare.com site and the dealer seems very competitive despite the high money factor which is offset by the high residual....I do not intend to keep the Acura after the lease ends so the high residual is less of an issue for me....

One other item I checked on was whether to wait until the 2003 model was out. He said no (my current Yukon lease is up in mid-July). This is what I expected he would say - he said I would have a long wait until at least October and that the monthly lease rate may not be that different for the 2003s...

Any opinions on this? I would like to put a deposit down towards an order soon so that I time my lease end with a new lease.

THANKS!:confused:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hey dude, Thats a deal! I just just just got a MDX yesterday and my roll out was $2500 and monthly is $650 with 15k miles per year! 4 years lease. I also live in hawaii so.....it costs more!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hey JMFO,

I just rolled off thursday with a lease of a 02 Premium model. My figures are a bit different, but here they are:

MSRP 35120
Term 48 mo./ 12k
Resid. 19370
Moneyfactor .0022
Initial Fee $1500
Monthly $480

I will most likely keep the vehicle after, so I tried to keep the residual below $20k. I drive about 10k miles a year, so mileage is not a question. Hope this helps a bit

·
Registered
26 Posts
YOU WANT LEASE THRU AMERICAN HONDA. THEY HAVE 0 DISPO FEE AND COVER UP TO 1500 OF EXCESS WEAR AND TEAR. THE MONEY FACTOR IS MARKED UP. THE RESIDUAL IS RIGHT. CHECK OUT OTHER DEALERS PRICES TONY PROCTOR ACURA

1 - 4 of 4 Posts