Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got back from Tustin Acura in SoCal. I know they rated very poor in the dealer ratings, but they literally have 25 MDXs available. They didn't have the combination of color I wanted but I thought I'd pass this along. They even mentioned they are 'willing to deal'. There are still forced options but they will discount.

For what it's worth....

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
I absolutely knew this was bound to happen...

.......eventually. People were constantly saying "look at the Odyssey which is in it's 3rd year and still commands a premium".....never once realizing that it is a whole different ball game here.........Not many really want to be a player in the minivan game, but the super-hot SUV segment......well, now that's a whole different story!!......every time you look around there's yet another manufacturer introducing an SUV on the market.......since the MDX's debut there have been quite a few 7-passenger SUVs introduced, not to mention Honda's own Pilot and there's many more on the horizon

So, personally, I think it's a combination of many factors (Pilot, and many new SUVs offering MDX's attributes) that will eventually FORCE Acura dealers to play the game right!

........BTW, it explains why I've been constantly bombarded with calls from Acura dealers in the last several weeks (I'd visited several)........looks like I'm gonna have my cake and get to eat it too!! :2:

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
BTW, I had a......

Rail said:
Driving past Acura 101 West in Calabasas, CA ... their sign says "MDX's In Stock". The Pilot may be taking a bite out of sales..??

Rail
.......EXCELLENT experience when I visited Acura 101 West......shockingly even better than some Lexus dealerships!!!!!!!!!!
The salesman, was EXTREMELY helpful (and knowledgeable - yes, another shocker :rolleyes: ), courteous and went out of his way to help!........highly recommend them

·
Registered
671 Posts
I got the same 'ignore list' message - and I have NO ONE on my ignore list (but don't tempt me!)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts