Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Friend of mine "tested" his MDX in snow in Calgary already.
He says it was great, excellent handling taking corners and just overall.

·
Registered
608 Posts
Rick_James said:
Good to know.

Well all since its been about 5 years since this 1st post what do you think how the MDX does in the snow? :cool:
I liked it so much 5 years ago, I bought another one this year!

·
Registered
4 Posts
mdxforever said:
this is probably the first year that I am actually waiting for the snow to arrive! ;)
same with me dude, just got my liscense, watch out. xtremly lucky to get my dads 01 mdx starlight silver:2:

·
Registered
69 Posts
Awesome Snow Vehicle

Drove the MDX on my last ski trip to Santa Fe and Taos back in February and it performed excellent (as a matter of fact, that is the reason I sold my 2WD truck and bought the MDX).

The handling is superb, driving in the mountains on the snow and slush feels like dry pavement, not once feeling even the slightest hint of slippage.

The combination of the AWD and the Michellin Cross Terrains is awesome, and I cannot wait until ski season to go try it in Colorado this year.

Thanks,
Tex

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
Have been more than satisfied with the MDX's performance in the snow.

How did a "guest" post and start a thread? Must have been different rules when the forum first started.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
7 Participants
BaldEagle
Acura MDX SUV Forums
Acura MDXers Forum - a community where enthusiasts discuss engines, tires, service and everything you need to know about the MDX!
Full Forum Listing