Acura MDX SUV Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my signals works fine for a few seconds, then it click and flash really fast, then sometime back to normal or sometime the click sound goes really fast without any flash. If i turn of the signal, then it happens again or it will work normal for a good 10-15 seconds. There really isn't a pattern when it works or not. This behavior is the same with left, right, or hazard signals.

I checked the bulbs and they all seem fine. Can someone suggest where to start diagnosing?

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
my signals works fine for a few seconds, then it click and flash really fast, then sometime back to normal or sometime the click sound goes really fast without any flash. If i turn of the signal, then it happens again or it will work normal for a good 10-15 seconds. There really isn't a pattern when it works or not. This behavior is the same with left, right, or hazard signals.

I checked the bulbs and they all seem fine. Can someone suggest where to start diagnosing?
You can try to change flasher relay.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.