Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I searched for this hidden Auxilary fuse (3 fuses) but still unable to find in my Acura MDX 05 (Canadian version).
People have tried to explain in the forum but did not see any pic for it, can someone click a picture and point me in the right direction.

I need to change the horn fuse.

Thank You
Proud owner of 05-MDX (partner for 15 years)

·
Registered
1 Posts
I don't know if I need to change the same fuse or not but I know that the 2nd fuse is an immobilizer system fuse and I forgot what the 3rd is for but regardless I feel like it would be very helpful for my problem to be fixed with my 2004 mdx I needed to at least check the 3 fuses and I finally found them. In order for me to do so I had to put driver's seat as far back as it can go. Then I literally had to lay on my back on driver's side floorboard. After that if you look above the fuse box panel, hiding behind a bunch of wiring, I finally seen the 3 fuse assembly. However each of the 3 fuses are inside it's own clip. I cant get the clips open to check the fuses. I'm working on it as I send this msg. I will try to also send a picture of what you need to look for the best I can. If you how to open the clip to get inside to check or change the fuse, that would help me from selling my cr tomorrow cause I'm so discouraged right now, I'm tired of having issues the the security system keeping me from starting cr. Once I figured that out after days w/o a car, now the immobilizer green key won't stop blinking on my dash. To make it worse now it doesn't even crank over like it did when resetting the security system. But it's going on day 7 w/o a vehicle, and during the whole process of trying to figure out to fix the issues, I now need a new radiator, a new hood latch assembly and a hood latch cable. Don't ask, bottom line I cant afford to pay someone to fix my car so I have to do it. All bad. Hope i helped you some.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts