Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What a great way to put that like-new shine back on the MDX in just a few minutes. Follow it up with some Armor-All quick wipes on the plastic parts (mud flaps, side steps, front and rear bumpers) and wow!

·
Registered
6,809 Posts
AcuraMDX2002 said:
What a great way to put that like-new shine back on the MDX in just a few minutes. Follow it up with some Armor-All quick wipes on the plastic parts (mud flaps, side steps, front and rear bumpers) and wow!
Check this stuff out alot of us on this website use this, it's remarkable. Once you give it a try you will never go back to anything else!!! They carry products for all detailing, the professionals use it!!!

http://www.zainobros.com/

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've been fighting the Zaino lure for some time now (I participate on another forum as well as this one, and there are Zaino-afecionados there, too!) I might just bite this time, though.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Yesterday I put two coats of Zaino on my X. I thought it looked OK. Then I put on some Z6, the Zaino version of the quick detailer. It started looking quite a bit better. It is pretty spectacular stuff.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts