Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ended up with deposits on 2 MBP Touring models and took delivery this week of the first one to come in. I think highly of the sales guy that just got the bad news that I am not getting my X from him. I told him I post the availability here and see what happens.

The dealer is in the Chicago burbs. Build date is between 11/22 - 11/27.

If you are at all interested, please PM me and I'll provide you the Sales guys' phone number.

Be aware, they are charging MSRP, wheel locks, all-weather mats and I believe BSM. When I placed the order in September, the 3rd "forced option" was rear mudguards. Since those are now standard, the sales guy thought they were going to replace with BSM.

I told him I'd need to get my deposit back middle of next week, so I assume at this time, the X will be a free-for-all as others at the dealership will be informed of my decision.

·
Registered
13 Posts
MDX Touring

Mine is also due at the time, but I am not familiar w. BSM. Could you clue me in? What suburb are you in. My dealership also said they were going to add rear splash guards, but I noticed they were standard in their new brochure. What was your final price for the touring. I was given a number on mine, but I saw an article in the Chicago Tribune last week that listed the price for the 2003 to be higher.

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
Re: MDX Touring

sichelski said:
Mine is also due at the time, but I am not familiar w. BSM. Could you clue me in?
Do a search.."Body Side Mouldings"...and you will be an expert on BSM's after reading all the info you will find. They have been discussed here often.

Noticed that this is your first post, welcome to the board sichelski. :7:

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
MDX Price

I am not even sure what the final price would be for the one I am talking about here. The one in my garage was $38,800 which includes $500 destination.

The one I still have a deposit on would start at $38,800 plus wheel locks, all-season mats, and Body Side Mouldings. I am not sure if they charge MSRP for these accessores or if they add any labor.

When I picked up my X on Thursday, which included a Burlwood shift knob, they had written $99 labor to install and then scratched it out. You could make some real money installing shift knobs at $99 a pop.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts