Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did you ever become "Zainofied" as a result of our discussions on the "How often should I wax" thread?;) I thought we had you (and probably others) on the brink of Zaino-addict status.....but maybe not.......;) :D

Just look at Worms new pics recently posted.....WOW!!!:D

·
Registered
206 Posts
I have to agree. After looking at those pictures, I am dying to put a couple of more coats on my MDX tomorrow. Then I want to use Zaino's leather products on the seats.

I bought this scaffold ladder thingy (about 26 inches tall and 4 feet long) for standing on while working on the roof so I dont fall like I did 3 months ago. I will see how that works out.

·
Registered
285 Posts
yeap... you guys successfully zainofied me....:4:

i've never heard of zaino before, the only car wax i've used was the good-old turtle wax.... after reading sooooo many discussions about zaino, i decided that i was going to give it a shot....

i still haven't got time to put it on my mdx yet, but it's just a matter of time.... :2:

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ifeldman, please tell me more...

about this "scaffold ladder thingy"!;) If you only knew how pathetically short I am!:rolleyes: I could use any vertical assistance I can get!!:D (Especially when washing the 'X)

My hubby teases me mercilessly. If something rolls under the car, he always says "could you walk under there and get it for me?":rolleyes: ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts