Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i see the 1.9 financing for 60 months is running out Feb 28, 2011. Anyone know of what is coming for March? do you think the 1.9 will still be offered? thanks

·
Registered
395 Posts
i see the 1.9 financing for 60 months is running out Feb 28, 2011. Anyone know of what is coming for March? do you think the 1.9 will still be offered? thanks
Incentives can vary by location and dealership... Your local dealership can makes it's own incentive/ promotion that will cater to each individual buyer's needs

Im not sure about the special financing they have right now with Acura Financial if it's going to roll over the following months... But a good credit score should be able to land you the lowest interest rate available at the time of purchase

·
Registered
7 Posts
I just checked the Acura website again and it looks like they extended the 0.9/1.9 financing until May 2nd.

No other published incentives. I wonder if there are hidden dealer incentives now with the rising gas prices. I'm probably going to wait on my purchase until there is some downward pressure on pricing as a result of the gas prices.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Do you all know how difficult it is to actually get the lowest interest rate they offer? i have got pre approved through Acura financial.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Do you all know how difficult it is to actually get the lowest interest rate they offer? i have got pre approved through Acura financial.
As long as you have excellent credit, it shouldn't be that difficult.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts