Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does ne one know where i can find a set of Manik Side Steps in Stainless Polsih??? I'm in california. Please help i just got a 02 MDX and I have seen these bars on others and they look good.Thanks Jim :4:

·
Registered
63 Posts
maniks

Hey Jim,
I purchased mine from Nordleth.com I paid $345 shipped, and seeing that you live in Cali already you should save more on the shipping since they are based out of Cali. I called the 800 number on their site and spoke with Jason. After I spent a few hours of price comparing with different sites, they gave me the best deal and had the best customer service out of the other sites I visited. I'm very happy with my steps and they make my X look great.

good luck,
eltigre

:2: :2: :2:

·
Registered
10,732 Posts
Re: maniks

eltigre said:
Hey Jim,
I purchased mine from Nordleth.com I paid $345 shipped, and seeing that you live in Cali already you should save more on the shipping since they are based out of Cali. I called the 800 number on their site and spoke with Jason. After I spent a few hours of price comparing with different sites, they gave me the best deal and had the best customer service out of the other sites I visited. I'm very happy with my steps and they make my X look great.

good luck,
eltigre

:2: :2: :2:
Taxes take the place of shipping costs.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts