Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just recently took deliver of my Granite Green/Ebony MDX. I have no idea how to maintain the leather. I want to keep it soft and protected, but I definitely do not want a slippery or waxy feeling surface. I would prefer a soft feel with no sliding around.

Does anyone know what product I should use, what steps are involved to apply it, and how often to apply it?

Thanks

·
Registered
206 Posts
The two products recommended the most in this forum are the leather care products from Zaino and Lexol. I like the Zaino product because it leaves a leather smell. There are also many people on this forum who have used Zaino products to make their MDX shine. Tim is also having some people test out the Lexol product.

Just do a search on leather, zaino and lexol to get a lot of information.

·
Registered
715 Posts
dad, there are some very good leather care products on the market and some pretty bad ones....like you, I do not want a shiny, slippery, greasy surface upon which to park my caboose.

Zaino has two products, a spray cleaner and a conditioner. Both actually can be used on leather or vinyl and impart a satin look to the leather after it dries.

They leave a non-oily, non-greasy, non-sticky, stain repelling, natural luster and restores the warm supple, soft feel, and smell of fine leather.

My driver's seat has a few leather wrinkles near one side bolster and I am concerned about it cracking there in the hot Texas heat so I apply Zaino about once a month, making sure that area is supple.

Try various products recommended on this site...and pick which one you like best!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts