Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. I'm hoping to become a happy owner of a new MDX real soon (maybe even this coming week)! I've learned that my dealer has one available now (SS + Touring) but with a lower trim already on the car. I'm not too fond of it, so I'm wondering if it can be removed without harming the surface underneath. Thanks for your thoughts.

-Will

·
Registered
38 Posts
CAN'T BE REMOVED

The lower trim can't be removed without holes in the bumber from the screws that hold it on. Once installed ,it's there for life. You can check out the installation instructions at hondacuraworld to see what I mean.

I agree with you, I also didn't care for the lower trim. Just a subjective opinion.

Get the MDX the way you what it, don't settle for less. The wait is well worth it. MDX is a great vehicle. :D :D

·
Registered
6,809 Posts
I personally like it

I personally like it because it seems to balance out the length of the SUV. You can paint it to match the color of the SUV which blends in much better. You can remove it but will have to replace the bumper where it was drilled, which will make it cost much more. Your best bet is to wait for the one you want.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts