Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my car. I took these pictures today in my driveway.

Attachments

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Tailgate Deflector

My salesperson said that this was the most expensive MDX that they ever sold!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,738 Posts
Very nice!!!!
Brrrrrrrrr! on the weather, but big Congrats on a nice looking X!

·
Registered
8 Posts
furjaw,

Where in OH is Painesville? I'm in Dayton. Anyway, what do you think of the lower trim? My wife and I are looking at the X's and I definitely want black on black with the BSM and Rear Deflector. I was thinking about the lower trim, but the fact that it comes in stock gray and the entire X is black I thought it might look strange? What is your opinion now that you can see it in person? Your opinion would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Mark

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Lower Trim

> Where in OH is Painesville?

Just a little northeast of Cleveland.

>what do you think of the lower trim? My wife and I are looking at >the X's and I definitely want black on black with the BSM and Rear >Deflector. I was thinking about the lower trim, but the fact that it >comes in stock gray and the entire X is black I thought it might look >strange? What is your opinion now that you can see it in person?

I like it. I think that it gives it a sportier look.

·
Registered
8,099 Posts
furjaw,

Ever thought about developing a line of MDX Christmas cards?;)

·
Registered
8,866 Posts
Nice X, I like that picture. . . it's like from a commercial

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
Congrats~~~

Very Nice Photos. :D

·
Registered
449 Posts
udflyer00 said:
furjaw,

Where in OH is Painesville? I'm in Dayton. Anyway, what do you think of the lower trim? My wife and I are looking at the X's and I definitely want black on black with the BSM and Rear Deflector. I was thinking about the lower trim, but the fact that it comes in stock gray and the entire X is black I thought it might look strange? What is your opinion now that you can see it in person? Your opinion would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Mark
You can get the front trim from Tim. I think he sells them either in the Gray or painted with extra charges.

·
Registered
6,531 Posts
Re: expensive MDX

furjaw said:
Congratulations:29: , I think:eek:

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hello
Very very nice! Now I remember why we moved to FLA, used to live in Strongsville. When it is warmer you might think of painting the trim & flares. Also watch for a thread about chroming 2003 touring wheels in a OEM exchange program.;)

·
Registered
126 Posts
Moved to Florida for the weather! I hope that an MDX owner would not be that shallow. I moved AWAY from FL (and not for weather) :)
Beautiful photos BTW.

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
Hi Furjaw:

___I love the pics and the X was made for exactly this kind of weather! All the Florida and Southern California folks don’t know what they are missing ;)

___Good Luck and enjoy your new X!

___Wayne R. Gerdes
___Hunt Club Farms Landscaping Ltd.
___[email protected]

·
Registered
206 Posts
Re: Tailgate Deflector

furjaw said:
Hey furjaw,
Great looking car. Congratulations, enjoy it and be safe. As for being the most expensive... Did your dealer mean it was the highest markup they ever got away with?:eek: Jk, it really looks good. All the best to you.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hi XCEL
I lived in the Chicago area for many years, also Cleveland(7yrs). I still go back and visit my friends and relatives in the summer, right now they come down to see me (shoveling 72 & sunny today). ;) ;) I remember one Dec 84' morning in Barrington awaken to -31 and wind chill -82. Mt trusty old Toyota still started.

PS I still can't find a decent Italian beef sandwich here.:D
same goes for hot dogs:D

·
Registered
570 Posts
Congrats furjaw! I love the pic! How are those tires in that snow? We could use alot more here in CO. :2:

·
Registered
6,809 Posts
Looks great, best of luck!!!!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Furlaw:

Could you give us some quick driving impressions in snow conditions?

Thx!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts