Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All in all, I am happy with the seat comfort. One minor issue and I was wondering if anyone else noticed this.

There feels like there's a bar that goes horizontally across the back of the seat, right about at the hip bone. I can really feel this especially with swift acceleration. It just seems the seat lacks padding/support here. I am of average build and am not stressing the seat cushion!

Anyone else notice this?

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Not me - my seat is very comfortable. I am also avg hgt/wt.

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Markedoc said:
All in all, I am happy with the seat comfort. One minor issue and I was wondering if anyone else noticed this.

There feels like there's a bar that goes horizontally across the back of the seat, right about at the hip bone. I can really feel this especially with swift acceleration. It just seems the seat lacks padding/support here. I am of average build and am not stressing the seat cushion!

Anyone else notice this?
Did you try the lumbar support lever on the side of the seat?

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: Re: Lower seat discomfort

MDXtrous said:

Did you try the lumbar support lever on the side of the seat?
Yes, I did. I don't particularly like the lumbar adjustment and it hits me a little low in the lower back (perhaps because I am tall).

·
Registered
6,809 Posts
Markedoc said:

Anyone else notice this?
I haven't noticed this at all, and I'm 6'4" and 280 lbs. If you weigh more than me that may be the reason for feeling this problem. I'm sure the seat has a weight maximum as funny as that may seem.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts