Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cargo straps: all I've been able to find are heavy-duty ratcheting straps -- way overkill. I just want adjustable straps I can use to restrain cargo that when that cargo doesn't work so well with the cargo net. I'm currently using rope/cord.

Cargo blanket: I don't know where I got my last one, or where it went.:confused:

Anyone know a good place to get these things?

(Watch someone say, "Tim." :D )

·
Super Moderator
4,592 Posts
jonnygoodboy said:
Cargo straps: all I've been able to find are heavy-duty ratcheting straps -- way overkill. I just want adjustable straps I can use to restrain cargo that when that cargo doesn't work so well with the cargo net. I'm currently using rope/cord.

Cargo blanket: I don't know where I got my last one, or where it went.:confused:

Anyone know a good place to get these things?

(Watch someone say, "Tim." :D )

Got a Menards by you? I got some 1" nylon straps and some thingamabobs that you tighten it with for about 5 bucks.

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I would never have thought of Uhaul! Their web site shows what I'm looking for (pix below), but their price on the strap seems pretty ridiculous. Thanks MDX88.

Pricewise, if the straps were a four-pack, I'd be sold, or if the blanket were more like $10...

Warzau, I guess we don't have Menards. Their website looks like they're a hardware store, like Home De'Pot or Lowe's...

I knew I'd get replies right away. This group is the greatest!

:29:

Attachments

·
Registered
671 Posts
I never would have thought of U-Haul, either! I pass right by one everyday and curse at the slow moving trucks turning to the parking lot! I might stop by to see if they have these things - one downfall of on-line shopping is the ability to touch the stuff!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts