Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
AutoFair Honda parts department on Keller Drive has been very friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful, and has given me great prices compared to what I've seen online, calling around, or in Advance, Autozone, etc.

Sullivan Tire on South Willow just did a LOT of work to replace tires, studs, and wheel bearing, and didn't charge me a ton of money when opening a can of worms resulted in a lot more shop time than we had anticipated.

Looking forward to hearing from other New England owners about service shops, part suppliers (including junkyards - I mean, "auto recyclers"), and tool recommendations.

Thanks

·
Registered
56 Posts
AutoFair Honda parts department on Keller Drive has been very friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful, and has given me great prices compared to what I've seen online, calling around, or in Advance, Autozone, etc.

Sullivan Tire on South Willow just did a LOT of work to replace tires, studs, and wheel bearing, and didn't charge me a ton of money when opening a can of worms resulted in a lot more shop time than we had anticipated.

Looking forward to hearing from other New England owners about service shops, part suppliers (including junkyards - I mean, "auto recyclers"), and tool recommendations.

Thanks
My preference is Guys Service Station in East Lyme CT

1 - 2 of 2 Posts