Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up a loaner Pilot today. Nice ride, I almost bought one until I looked at what I would have to pay to dress it up like an X.

I actually ordered it from the Honda Dealer that is part of a group of dealers that has an Acura store. The reason to give them the deal was based on Steve at the Honda store.

My MDX birthday is Monday the 16th!!

Delivery should be next week as the dealer is close to the factory and they are delivering as little as two day from build gate.

This will be a great Christmas!!! Fantastic wife, same one for 39 years. Two adult children and four great grand kids, and a new "X".

Does it get any better??? I think not.

I hope all of you have a Merry Christmas and a Happy and healthy new year.

:lurk: :7:

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
Congrats, you're gonna need a heck of a lot of wrapping paper for this gift (and a pretty big bow to boot)!!

·
Registered
206 Posts
Alright! Sounds like a well deserved present. Enjoy and be safe. All the best to you and yours.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Same wife 34 years. She loves our new X. Says it doesn't drive as big as it looks. She likes small cars.

If someone's wife says they only want a small car and is cool on the X, show her this and just ask her to drive it. End of story.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts