Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In response to the poll, I've changed all the prices around on HAW to reflect the upcoming sale!

You will NEVER find prices lower than these :D

So please feel free to order away, and help to make this our most successful sale EVER!!!

Happy MDXing to ALL!!!

·
Registered
671 Posts
Me, too!!!

·
Registered
143 Posts
Me three! :D

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
Hi Tim:

___Since I have not heard anything about the 2003’s ability to use any/all of the 2002 accessories, can you possibly make an exception for us soon to be 2003 MDX owners? Possibly that we pay in advance for a rather large order on the 28th but if the parts don’t fit, we can possibly exchange for the correct 2003 accessories when they are finally released? I don’t know how this will fit in your dealer accessory sales competition but I am hoping Acura will still give you the crown even if it’s a pre-order?

___I know you are already bending over backwards for the current X owners and I can understand if this won’t work out. I would just hate to take delivery of parts that won’t fit for whatever reason just because Acura decides it’s in their best interest to keep the lid on the 03 X particulars for whatever reason.

___Two more questions … If the 03 X Premium/Touring rims suck, can we get the group buy price on the 02 Tourings for us Premium only purchasers? Also, I still do not know about the price on the painted FF’s. This purchase will help your sales numbers as well even if we pay the extra amount for the painted versions, correct?

___Thanks again for making the site and your store the best place to purchase X accessories on the net and even the planet for that matter …

___Good Luck with the sale!

___Wayne R. Gerdes
___Hunt Club Farms Landscaping Ltd.
___[email protected]

·
Registered
67 Posts
I did my part. It made it much easier to order when I didn't have to remember to do this in the middle of a busy work day.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Love the convenience and the discount!

Ordered a few things that I've had my eyes on for a while :eek:

Great prices, just wish I could order more ...

·
Registered
62 Posts
Woohoo! Christmas came early this year! I placed my order. Hope to get everything in time for camping.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I placed my order too! Small questions, Tim - previously you mentioned that your contest was for the months of Sep/Oct, does that mean that we're ordering now but they don't get processed till after 1 Sep? Just so I have an idea about when to expect these. Not that I'm in any particular rush - realize that you will probably be deluged with orders with this promotion. Also, how long will this pricing be in effect in case I think about ordering something else a little later?

Thanks.
:)

·
Registered
671 Posts
I don't mind waiting, if that's the plan, but I'd like to know. Tim's delivery time is only comparable to lightspeed so I think we'd worry about waiting a week if we weren't forewarned!:)

·
Premium Member
5,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
We're gonna start knocking them right out the door today. Boy, you guys really DID order! :eek: :D

For those waiting on the 03, please feel free to order as needed. I'm going to try to confer with my rep that there are no changes in accessories between the two model years and post here later. I'll just delay shipment a day or two until I get it all figured out.

This pricing will be good through about 4pm EST on Monday Sept 30.

I just hope I can keep up! :D

·
Registered
671 Posts
Tim shipped my first order today. My second order should be placed in the next couple of days. Then I guess there'll be a third, fourth,....

·
Registered
62 Posts
Tim shipped my order today! Can't wait to start customizing the X by next week.

·
Registered
671 Posts
Got my cargo cover today, as promised! Thanks, Tim....now I have to decide on the next purchase -- should I get the .... or maybe the .... oh, well maybe I should just get em all!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Tim,

Would it be possible to order just the rear Acura MDX All-Season Floor Mats at half the price - the 10% for the third row for $36.86?

I would like to get a third row all season mat that matches the other 2 rows and like the one piece design of the Acura All-Seasons.

I am surprised that Acura doesn't offer this...

1 - 20 of 27 Posts