Acura MDX SUV Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
10,735 Posts
Re: 303 Aerospace Protectant

Fabvsix said:
I feel this is the best ! I use it on my leather seats, dash board, door panels etc....I don't bother using this to dress the tires though. 100% Prevention of UV caused Slow-Fade with regular use.
Check it out at www.303products.com Fair warning it's not cheap ! I buy the 32 fl.oz spray bottle. ;)

Spray and wipe, SIMPLE application ! I don't have time for Lexol, spray, wipe, dry, buff, repeat hours go by.........NO THANKS !
Repeat? I mean I only use Lexol about 2 times a year. Spray, rub it in and buff it out after 15 mintues with a slightly damp cloth. Don't know where the hours come in. Granted, anything you can do with only one application and one wipe is always welcome.

· Registered
10,735 Posts
Oh_My_Baby said:
Cool, the product title is conditioner. The stain already set in. I just wonder if the Zaino can get rid of it.
Is there discount for ordering multiple Zaino products: wash, wax, leather conditioner. I need something to coat the baby and make the bug splash on bumper and body easier to wash off.
Good point on 'cleaning'. Lexol has a separate cleaner as well as conditioner. Although a little dab of saddle soap should work for cleaning prior to conditioning with any product. I believe the Lexol cleaner is not much more than pre-mixed saddle soap.
I don't know where you live, 'OMB', but I find it much easier to clean the bugs off a front bra than the painted plastic front. Even when the front is has multiple coats of Zaino (which certainly helps). I live in a very buggy area.

· Registered
10,735 Posts
Oh_My_Baby said:

One friend of mine's 4Runner wears front bra. One day he took it off to clean the truck. The beast looks like a woman on a full day sunbath. Whichever area is covered looks whiter (different) than the exposed area.
I would expect the other areas of the vehicle to be whiter due to sun fade if the front is covered all the time. It sounds like he has a film of some sort built up on the paint under the bra probably due to moisture being trapped underneath.
Many of us use front bras on our X's (and other vehicles) with no such effects. You must remove it each time you clean the vehicle. And I would not use it year 'round. Just during bug season.
Also, never have it on in bad weather. And if the vehicle does get wet remove it as soon as possible and clean and dry the vehicle as well as the bra.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.