Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For a 36 month lease on a Touring with NAV, with 12,000 annual miles, the lease expert at an Edmunds forum said the AHFC money factor should be .0024 with a 61% residual. My dealer is looking for .0030. Security deposit and acquistion fees are extra. Assume excellent credit. It sounds like my dealer is baking in some extra profit into the money factor (about $1,400 over the lease term). What is the best others have done?

·
Registered
11 Posts
I've posted here before on this. I purchased my MDX about 2 months ago and vigorously researched rates. Although I gave it multiple opportunities to do so, the Honda Dealer simply could not compete with www.leasespecials.com. the leasing process is extremely easy. I was qualified in a day, and the check was cut to the dealer of my choice. ask for jennifer baker. she really helped the process.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Here are the terms for a 36 month lease.

Lease Disclosure 2002 ACURA MDX 4WD, 4d Wgn

Term: 36 Months
Mileage Allowance: 36,000 total miles
Current Retail: $35,180
Residual Value: $21,460 (61%)
Purchase Price: $35,180
Money Factor: 0.00229
Cap Cost Reduction: $0
Mileage Penalty: $0.18 per mile
Monthly Payment: $532
Gap Insurance: Included
Security Deposit: $0
Acquisition Fee: Included
Disposition Fee: $395
Purchase Option: $21,810
Total Due at Signing: $532 + tax & license

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The leasespecial.com lease for a base with no nav is excellent. The problem, however, is that their other site, leasecompare.com, offers a much lower residual (57%) for the touring with nav. The deal ends up equal to my dealer's quote. Too bad the nav doesn't get a better residual. Thanks anyways for your help.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts