Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
O.K. I'm about to put down my deposit to order my MDX. I'm getting the Sage Brush with RES and Nav, and I'm trying to decide who to lease with. I got some "quotes" from my Acura dealer, but he said they might change. I've looked at leasecompare.com and they seem to be approx $25 per month cheaper than the quotes from Acura. What is your experience with Acura and leasecompare.com? Or is there another leasing company you can recommend. I'm just trying to get the best deal possible. Thanks for any help!!!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Make sure you're comparing apples to apples! You have to determine three things:
1) How much do you you have to pay on Day #1 (lose the word "down" and focus on how much total out-of-pocket you have to come up with, including 1st month's payment, tax, tags and fees.
2) How much do you write a check for each month, including sales tax.
3) What are your obligations at lease-end. Is there a disposition fee, is there a damage waiver for excess wear charges, how much is the over milage charge-per-mile?
If your local dealer is using Am.Honda Finance, he should have the best overall program.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts