Acura MDX SUV Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
I did it once & the update stopped recognizing the main floating bridge into Seattle, always trying to route us either over the Southern Bridge or around the lake. I was then stupid enough to do it again 2 years later hoping it would fix it. It didn’t. Now I use the Nav to see local roads but use WAZE on the phone for directions as it’s generations ahead.

·
Registered
278 Posts
I did it once & the update stopped recognizing the main floating bridge into Seattle, always trying to route us either over the Southern Bridge or around the lake. I was then stupid enough to do it again 2 years later hoping it would fix it. It didn’t. Now I use the Nav to see local roads but use WAZE on the phone for directions as it’s generations ahead.

Just turn on toll roads and it will appear.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Just turn on toll roads and it will appear.

Thanks for the suggestion. Unfortunately, I did, it didn’t. Most of our main highways are becoming toll roads around here. The plan is to price people out of driving. I’m particularly annoyed by the HOT lanes which allow you to use the HOV with a single driver if you can afford it. My AH07e brother already does it without paying anyway as he feels the tickets are less than the cost & he’s feels “privileged” enough already.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.