Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's official! The 2003 headrests DO fit the 2001 and 02 MDXs!

Price on the headrests will be 98.80 each, shipping included. Stock will be in mid week, they are available on www.hondacuraworld.com right now!

As well, the 2003 armrest covers in leather are a fit on the 02 and 01 MDX! Those are up online as well.

·
Registered
285 Posts
SWEEEEET.....:2:

·
Registered
285 Posts
Tim-

any special instructions on installing the 2003 armrest on previous years' models?

·
Registered
396 Posts
Are the 03 headrest tiltable? I know there was a thread but I think it was only speculation at the time. Are they a different shape? Can someone provide pictures? TIA

·
Registered
572 Posts
what's the deal with the new armrest cover? What's different?

·
Registered
285 Posts
neide said:
what's the deal with the new armrest cover? What's different?
the armrest in 2003 mdx is covered with leather, rather than the good-old plastic...

·
Registered
285 Posts
Emerald01 said:
Are the 03 headrest tiltable? I know there was a thread but I think it was only speculation at the time. Are they a different shape? Can someone provide pictures? TIA
no, they won't tilt... it's just a different shape... supposed to be more supportive...

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
I am curious to know how many people actually use the headrest. I find that if I put my head against the headrest I am staring up and it is uncomfortable. No I don't have my seat reclined either.

·
Registered
197 Posts
hockeyplayer said:
I am curious to know how many people actually use the headrest. I find that if I put my head against the headrest I am staring up and it is uncomfortable. No I don't have my seat reclined either.
It's the same for me too. Seems like the headrests have to tilt forward to actually provide and support against your head while you're driving.

·
Registered
59 Posts
'03 Headrests

Can anyone tell me if the new front headrests make much of a difference? I have seen them though teh window but I have not yet sat in an '03.

·
Premium Member
5,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
FYI - for all of those waiting for the headrests, we're clearing orders.....slowly but surely. Stock has been a bit hard to come by.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts