Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There was a small follow up to last weeks article about the Honda/Acura tranny problems and the article said how after the article appeared last week there were a lot of people on the internet researching the problem and getting advice from one another. The article mentioned the following sites: acura-cl.com, acura-tl.com and v6accord.com because they said those sites had specific threads regarding the transmission. What about us? Too bad. would have been some nice advertising for the site.:(

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
Two possibilities. One the LA Times is no authority on automotive matters. Or two, they are, and recognized that there were not enough transmission problems with the MDX yet to include our forum in the list!;)

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
Hi Guys:

___What transmission threads? I don’t see no stinkin transmission threads ;)

___Good Luck

___Wayne R. Gerdes
___Hunt Club Farms Landscaping Ltd.
___[email protected]

·
Registered
6,531 Posts
gokings55 said:
What about us? Too bad.
Perhaps it is because we are a bunch of biased, stuckup, MDX cheering, problem denying bunch of morons and those other organizations are not:rolleyes:

·
Registered
10,544 Posts
Re: Re: L.A. Times snubs acuramdx.org

msu79gt82 said:

Perhaps it is because we are a bunch of biased, stuckup, MDX cheering, problem denying bunch of morons and those other organizations are not:rolleyes:
LMAO! :19:

·
Registered
238 Posts
gokings55 said:
There was a small follow up to last weeks article about the Honda/Acura tranny problems and the article said how after the article appeared last week there were a lot of people on the internet researching the problem and getting advice from one another. The article mentioned the following sites: acura-cl.com, acura-tl.com and v6accord.com because they said those sites had specific threads regarding the transmission. What about us? Too bad. would have been some nice advertising for the site.:(
I don't think it's a snub necessarily. I am sure they are simply following up on the recent articles that mention the "1.6% transmission failure rate" in certain Honda/Acura vehicles. Since that article did not specifically mention the Acura MDX vehicles as having been affected it doesn't surprise me that they wouldn't look at MDX sites to see what their reactions might be. The article did specifically mention the Acura TL, and CL and the Honda V6 Accord (and Odyssey IIRC) so it's not surprising those would be the forums they would check out.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts