Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this is off topic and probably under the wrong thread but here it goes:

As our country faces war I just want everyone to keep in mind what our troops are fighting for - FREEDOM. God bless them all.

U.S. :9: Iraq

·
Registered
205 Posts
jswift2000 said:

As our country faces war I just want everyone to keep in mind what our troops are fighting for - FREEDOM. God bless them all.

Agreed :29:

God bless our troops and their families!

·
Registered
8,866 Posts
Agreed. . . :29:

·
Registered
8,866 Posts
And to France. . . :30:

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
laborlitigator,

I couldnt agree more. Here's to their wine and silly berets.

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
It makes my heart BLEED with JOY....

jswift2000 said:

......that there are still people like you and others who have replied!! :29: .......For a moment, I thought I was the lone person supporting this cause (maybe because I live in this state of California filled with unpatriotic anti-war hippies and psychos :rolleyes: ). The other day I was watching these anti-war rallies in San Francisco, and the interviewer asked a protester "why should we not have a war?" .....and all the stup*d r*tard could say was: "I don't exactly know why, but I just know that war is not the answer" This is the same type of ignorant, moronic indivdual, who could care less for the families of the thousands of people who were MURDERED in New York just over a year ago on 9/11, because of inaction to rid the world of evil regimes and terrorist supporters! .....My BLOOD BOILS :3: and it makes me SICK TO THE STOMACH!! ....As a matter of fact, I view these people, more, as America's REAL ENEMIES! :28:

That said, I truly admire President Bush for standing his ground inspite of no support from seflish members of the U.N. like France (with their own agenda :rolleyes: ) rather than the general good for World peace (which, of course, can be achieved only if dangerous tyrant and rogue regimes like Saddam Hussein are done away with). I don't mean to sound like a "war-happy" person. As a matter of fact, war is generally not a very palatable thing for anyone, including myself......But if America and it's people are threatened in any way, form or shape and it means defending ourselves, I would definitely ELIMINATE or PULVERIZE (or call it whatever you like) the enemy, before they even have a chance to so much as TOUCH us!

God bless our troops and may they go kick some a$$, especially that of that evil tyrant Saddam Hussein! :11: ......and MAY GOD BLESS AMERICA!!

·
Registered
8,866 Posts
Vic, don't worry, we're in the majority. . . in general, the media doesn't like broadcasting the opinions of those who agree with something because it simply isn't something they can lead with. . . they always like the voices of the few that are contrary to the majority.

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
laborlitigator, 100% agree with you.....

laborlitigator said:
And to France. . . :30:
.......and jswift2000!!......was just watching on TV the investigation that revealed all the dealings France has with Saddam Hussein!!......and I agree 1000% with what the guy had to say: "France figures that if Saddam Hussein did make a bomb, or use biological weapons of mass destruction, he's, after all, going to aim it at America, not them :rolleyes: " .....so why get on their bad side and lose out on all the lucrative deals that Jacques Chiraque has going with Mr. Hussein! ....knock, knock :27:

So now, shall we go and break some bottles of French wine! :D

·
Registered
8,099 Posts
Three Cheers for the Red, White, and Blue...God Bless The U.S.A!!!:29: :29: :29:

·
Registered
2,738 Posts
I am proud to say I wore the uniform of this country in Vietnam. Although not a popular war (no war is) I felt that by deciding to live here, I had to give something back. That experience has forged my views about this wonderful country.
God Bless America, and may our uniformed men and women get the support from home that they deserve.:29: :29: :29:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts