Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Brand new to membership, although watching forums at acuramdx.org for a couple of months now...I'm on a list for an X but when is anybody's guess, maybe a 2002, maybe a 2003...Can't wait though...you'll see me more often now that I'm registered, I've got lots of questions, and a few opinions...so Hi to all, and I think this MDX "group" is terrific! Can't wait to become a "real" member..(I mean once I too have one in the garage!)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
285 Posts
welcome.... :7:

keep posting, doesn't matter whether you have a MDX in your garage or not.... DaleB posted over 500 messages before getting his.... :2:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,531 Posts
Wecome to the group

Regarding questions; ask away - but please also use the SERACH feature, it is a powerful tool to dig up up old and valuable discussions.:2:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
112 Posts
Glad to have you!

This forum is great, and I hope you will enjoy it as much as I have. The people are extremely helpful and have never made me feel stupid with some of my crazy questions :rolleyes: ;) !

The wait can get reaaaaally long....but don't despair...it is more than worth it!!:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,531 Posts
Re: Long waits

I browse and post both at work (during breals/lunch - such as now:cool: ) and at home. I am on a DSL at work, but use a dial-up modem at home. Although home is much slower than at work, I do not find the wait at home to be a problem. Interesting but I have no suggestions?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9 Posts
acuramdx.org

I've lurked on this forum for a month now, found it on an internet search right before I picked up my MDX on April 13, 2002. This forum has the most intelligent conversations (check out some of the other car forums and you'll see the difference) - the folks here know and love their MDX's. I really appreciate the wealth of knowledge that I have gained here. :6:

I am an engineer and like to research things to the nth degree - I've found that by reading through the posts and performing searches, 98% of my questions have been answered (hence my lack of posts). Thanks to all of the Senior members. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
747 Posts
Re: acuramdx.org

Dave2002 said:
I've lurked on this forum for a month now, found it on an internet search right before I picked up my MDX on April 13, 2002. This forum has the most intelligent conversations (check out some of the other car forums and you'll see the difference) - the folks here know and love their MDX's. I really appreciate the wealth of knowledge that I have gained here. :6:

I am an engineer and like to research things to the nth degree - I've found that by reading through the posts and performing searches, 98% of my questions have been answered (hence my lack of posts). Thanks to all of the Senior members. :D
:8:

Whaddya mean, "98%"???! C'mon, I dare ya--what's the other 2%, friend?

Rob :31:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,788 Posts
Re: acuramdx.org

Dave2002 said:
I've lurked on this forum for a month now, found it on an internet search right before I picked up my MDX on April 13, 2002. This forum has the most intelligent conversations (check out some of the other car forums and you'll see the difference) - the folks here know and love their MDX's. I really appreciate the wealth of knowledge that I have gained here. :6:

I am an engineer and like to research things to the nth degree - I've found that by reading through the posts and performing searches, 98% of my questions have been answered (hence my lack of posts). Thanks to all of the Senior members. :D
Oh, great, another engineer :rolleyes:

J/K - welcome aboard Dave2002! :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,809 Posts
Curtsan said:
Brand new to membership, although watching forums at acuramdx.org for a couple of months now...I'm on a list for an X but when is anybody's guess, maybe a 2002, maybe a 2003...Can't wait though...you'll see me more often now that I'm registered, I've got lots of questions, and a few opinions...so Hi to all, and I think this MDX "group" is terrific! Can't wait to become a "real" member..(I mean once I too have one in the garage!)
Welcome aboard, and hope your delivery is quick and easy. You'll pick up alot of viewpoints and advice on this webpage. Everyone is friendly, knowledgable and helping. This has got to be the best webpage to share and learn that I have ever experienced. :7: :5: :2:
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Top