Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife and I just picked up our 03 Sage Brush Pearl Tourning MDX. After 200 or so miles I can say "OH YAAAAAAAAA!" I love it. It rides so nice. I want to say thanks to mdxer46, jurincie, mlkeeler, and everyone else who offered advice on what to do with my trade in vehicle. I did go to carmax and they were very nice. They offered me slightly more than the dealer. They took care of all the paper work and they were low pressure. Anyway, thanks to all who gave me their two cents worth. My wife has driven the MDX 90% of the time (two days) and she loves all the cool stuff. She had to convince me to leave the head lights in Auto. I'm old school and don't trust "auto." I can't wait to drive it again. It's like when you first got your drivers license: you wanted to go to the store every 10 minutes, just to drive. I will say that I've noticed one thing that I wish Acura would fix on the newer MDX's and that's either better MPG or a bigger tank. Other than that, I haven't noticed any negatives. This web sight has been a huge help. I will post photos soon. Thanks everyone.

·
Registered
6,531 Posts
Congratulations

I see you got it a few days early:cool:

PS: may want to change your signature line now:D

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
03 MDX OWNER

New signature. Thanks. Would have taken a year or two for me to notice that.

·
Registered
66 Posts
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!:2:

Welcome to the "SBP Club":7:

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Congrats~~~ :2:

·
Registered
8,866 Posts