Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The wait is finally over...I have my SBP! :2:

Wow, hardly know where to start - the 'X is great!! Been playing with, er, breaking it in most of the afternoon. Navi is incredible. Drives wonderfully, etc, etc, etc. :D

...and to those worried about the SBP color or the Quartz interior, IMHO, I think they both look really good. The two-tone interior complements the color well (and while I was going over all the features with the dealer, three different sets of folks considering the color looked at it and said the same).

BTW, I got my Acura from Continental Acura in Lislie, IL. Very happy with my experience there - talk with Greg Pew if you go there, very patient and very honest (...and mention me, I got their first SBP, so he'll know who I am...).

I'll post some pics or put them in my gallery tomorrow (played until after dark today, so I couldn't get any...).

:4: :10: :18: :29: :29: :29:

·
Registered
206 Posts
Congrats ont he new X,
include interior shots as well.

Enjoy all the best to you.

J

·
0 Posts
Cavalier Logo

What's a Yankee doin' with a Virginia Cavalier logo? The Old Dominion is pretty particular who uses their logo.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: Cavalier Logo

johnnyreb said:
What's a Yankee doin' with a Virginia Cavalier logo? The Old Dominion is pretty particular who uses their logo.
:D

Moved up this way from Virginia, but my folks and my wife's folks are still there, and I still consider it "home". When things work out right, I'll be back!

Went to UVa, and I'll always be a Wahoo!:7:

... and just remember, my two favorite teams are Virginia and whoever's playing Virginia Tech :18:

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Pictures, as promised

OK, pictures as promised. The pictures I took are kinda large and hard to post here, so I have a gallery up at http://www.pokeyweb.com/mdx (has both interior and exterior photos there). Here's one of the outside (note the soon to be departed Explorer in the back). Enjoy. :1:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
That SBP is beautiful! Nice choice! Enjoy the ride! :D

·
Registered
244 Posts
Nice Ride!!!! :7:

What about some interior pictures?

Please!!!! :2:

·
Registered
206 Posts
mlkeller,
It's a great looking car, now for those interior shots!

Enjoy and be safe.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Beautiful!!!! :cool:

Your interior pics are great. I can see now how the Quartz interior has won others over because it has won me over.

·
Registered
570 Posts
Congrats mlkeller! It's one BEAUTIFUL MDX! Saw one at the local dealership on Sat. It is gorgeous. I like the Quartz interior. It breaks up the bland lines inside & add's a touch of flair to it. If I could get another MDX, it would be a SBP without a doubt! :eek: :4: :4:

PS. Get the side windows tinted. It looks even BETTER then!;)

·
Registered
2,738 Posts
Very nice X, very nice color, and a very nice grin on your face too.
Good luck with your X. :29:

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
dean_t said:
...BTW your link includes a period after MDX which should be removed or others won't be able to get to your site.
Oops, thanks for catching that. I edited the post and fixed it.:eek:

Thanks all for the compliments. I have interior photos on the site linked above, I did not have time to downsize them enough to post here yet...

·
Registered
203 Posts
Another beauty ! :D Great pics outside and interior. Love that interior color combo:10: Many happy miles to you and have a terrific holiday.

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Nice photos... Congrats~~

·
Registered
65 Posts
Fantastic color! Hearty congratulations.
Good job with the photos.

Enjoy
MDroX :18:

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
Hi Mlkeller:

___Beautiful ride and thanks for the many Quartz interior pic’s. They are the best pics I have seen to date!

___Good Luck and enjoy.

___Wayne R. Gerdes
___Hunt Club Farms Landscaping Ltd.
___[email protected]

·
Registered
206 Posts
xcel said:
Hi Mlkeller:

___Beautiful ride and thanks for the many Quartz interior pic’s. They are the best pics I have seen to date!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts