Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here recently I had a 2002 Ford Taurus when someone stopped short and caused me to rear end him. Good thing is no one was hurt, but it totaled my car. So after my insurance settled with me I wanted an SUV. My sister looked through craigslist and found me an near excellent MDX. After looking at it, driving it, and such I bought it. I have slowly been learning my new vehicle, got my amateur radio installed it, and have been doing general maintenance. Main use for this lady is to use my MDX as a daily driver and as a storm spotting vehicle. Vehicle has 197,000 miles on it but runs and rides like a dream. Hope to learn a lot while here. :)

·
Registered
3,338 Posts
Congratulations!
First thing in order is to learn how to use VTM4 Lock in case you ever need to go off road, I knew a couple of guys that bought a Pilot and never learnt how to use it XD.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Congratulations!
First thing in order is to learn how to use VTM4 Lock in case you ever need to go off road, I knew a couple of guys that bought a Pilot and never learnt how to use it XD.
Thank you.
Yes, and I do want to learn that ASAP. Winter will soon be here to Ohio and I'd like to be ready.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts