Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lovin the new ride.. we bought ours for MSRP 41,000 plus the side fenders... just wondering what other people paid for their MDX 03 ... did we get a good deal????

·
Registered
10,732 Posts
Welcome to the forum!
If you are really concerned about comparing prices it's something better done before you purchase.
However, for the X MSRP is standard for the majority of dealers it would appear.
Dealerships differ in what they charge for accessories especially installation.
You don't say what trim package you have, but it sounds like it might be touring with Navigation?
Tell us more, color, etc. Got pictures?

·
Registered
10,544 Posts
Congratulations

Welcome dp2580,

DaleB has a good point, installation prices vary from dealer to dealer. I look forward to viewing your pics.

·
Registered
8,866 Posts
Welcome. . .

·
Registered
13 Posts
Just found this site tonight and it is ironic because I just took delivery on a 2003 MDX it is Nighthawk Black Pearl with the Ebony interior. Touring package with Navigation and DVD Player. I am adding running boards, wood dash, tailgate deflector, moonroof visor and cargo cover.

I had been looking for over a month and dealt with many shady dealers until I found Valencia Acura and the Fleming family. Told Brian Fleming what I was looking for and what had happened at other dealer (i.e., $1,000 deposit for a car that somehow never would be what I had ordered). He was completely honest and called me 1 week after to tell me he had the black on black I was looking for as someone had fallen through. Good thing for me from what I am hearing here.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Welcome to the forum :2: :D :p :4:

·
Registered
65 Posts
Congratulations and welcome the forum.

Don't worry about how much you paid or overpaid. X is priceless in my opinion. I swear, I have never driven a finer vehicle in my entire life. The first time I drove my new X, I had tears in my eyes. I totally love it!

cheers
:cool:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts