Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I want to apologize in advance if I get a little behind on emails or phone messages this week and next....unfortunately I have sustained an injury to my left rotator cuff and have to go in for physical therapy twice a week, as well as ice down my shoulder twice a day at work, and once at home. Things have been going well so far in my treatment and here at hondacuraworld, but if your emails go unanswered for a day or two, please know I'm doing the best I can to keep the boat afloat :)

So now you know why I've been a bit scarce the past couple of days...

·
Registered
277 Posts
Rotator Cuff

Tim,

Is that the 2002 Rotator Cuff, or the 2003.

Just kidding; missed you, get well soon.

vcolangelo

·
Registered
259 Posts
Hope you didn't hurt yourself moving those massive boxes of parts you have in the shop! BTW, did you receive the BSMs I sent back yet? Let me know....

·
Registered
65 Posts
Tim -

Feel better soon.

I think the best way we can all feel better is for you to run a huge Acura accessory sale just in time for Christmas!!!

:4: :4:

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
Tim,

Hope you feel better soon.

·
Premium Member
5,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ayanomich said:
Hope you didn't hurt yourself moving those massive boxes of parts you have in the shop! BTW, did you receive the BSMs I sent back yet? Let me know....
Sure did, thanks. Let me know what I owe you for the return ship.

Fortunately I have help in filling the orders, so those are going out as usual. The doc says I'll be back in fighting shape in a couple of weeks :)

·
Registered
259 Posts
Thanks, Tim, I'm glad they made it.....$11.00 will be fine, just credit my card if you can...if you need me to fax the bill for your records, just let me know and I will do it NLT tomorrow...

·
Premium Member
5,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
We destroy card numbers after purchase as a security measure, so just give me a ring tomorrow or when you have time.

·
Registered
8,866 Posts
Definitely sound like a Workers' Comp claim. . . must be from picking up the phone from all of your X clients on the board.

Get well soon...

·
Registered
331 Posts
Tim:

Good luck with your rotator cuff injury. Just had my left one operated on in June, did the right one about 4 years ago. It takes a lot of time for full recovery.

·
Registered
10,732 Posts
hondacuraworld said:
Hi all,

I want to apologize in advance if I get a little behind on emails or phone messages this week and next....unfortunately I have sustained an injury to my left rotator cuff and have to go in for physical therapy twice a week, as well as ice down my shoulder twice a day at work, and once at home. Things have been going well so far in my treatment and here at hondacuraworld, but if your emails go unanswered for a day or two, please know I'm doing the best I can to keep the boat afloat :)

So now you know why I've been a bit scarce the past couple of days...
Hey, stop stretching and contorting to reach those Form-Fits way in the back!

Seriously, hope you feel better soon!

·
Registered
28 Posts
My advice is take your time, and listen to your Dr., or you may pay in the long run. I fell almost 2 yrs ago, completely severed the Supra Spinitus (sp?), had to have the whole shoulder put back together. Immobilized for about 4 wks., then therapy. Took over 6 mo. before I had full motion, and free of pain not fun!

Take it easy, do what the Dr. says, and best of Luck !!

Allan

·
Registered
18 Posts
I concur with everyone else in wishing you a speedy recovery.

Maddy:)

·
Registered
282 Posts
Get Well Soon...

Tim my friend,

I haven't logged on in a couple of days, and just saw this post. All the best to you on the most speediest recovery.

I had back surgery in January this year and just know how ANY type of discomfort can be.

All the best,

Mush

·
Premium Member
5,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks everyone for the well-wishes :)

It's a strange injury, I can carry anything as long as I don't have to go over chest height with it. Carried a 1950s color console TV by myself this weekend with no problem, but ask me to grab a tailgate deflector off a top shelf and I'm in for pain :(

Ol' doc worked me over pretty good this morning :4:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts